Our friendly guest house is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Priory Guest House is a family-run Guest House which prides itself for it's cleaniness and quality rooms -
We have a total of 7 Quality Guest rooms.
We offer a range of services and facilities, such breakfast and dinner on request.
We are also renowned for providing accommodation for contractors on short or long stay or even to a year . Priory guest House is ideally located right next to the Town Centre and Nightlife, we are barely five minutes from the Award Winning Beaches attractive gardens and Promenade.
Other places of interests are:
- The new 9 screen cinema with small theatre.
- Lakeside attractions including the boating lake.
- Paddling pool and sand pit.
- A narrow gauge railway.
- A zoo with jungle tropical animals and birds.
- Large selection of restaurants, cafes and tea rooms.
- Several pubs (family friendly) including the punch bowl.
- Pleasure island- rides and attractions to suit all the family.
- Freshney place shopping centre (located in Grimsby).
- Leisure centre, Ten Pin Bowling Alley.
- Wonderland indoor Market.
- The Fishing Heritage Museum (Grimsby).
- Silver Shoe Riding stables.
- Playtowers children's Activity Centre.
- Discovery Centre.
We welcome guests bringing in their food and drinks and have actually gone far in providing fridges in most rooms. Most rooms are with tables and chairs for your comfort.
Priory Guest House is strictly a Non -smoking Guest House, however there is a smoking area provided at the front of the building.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust
and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Comments from our guest book:
' Thank you for a lovely room. See you soon.'
Kev and Corey
' Had an enjoyable time. Also a very clean and comfortable hotel, friendly and helpful.'
Room 2- Mrs Crellin
People come as a guest and leave as a friend!
2 Isaacs Hill
Mon - sun (open 24 hours a day, seven days a week)